Mouni Roy's ex-boyfriend Gaurav Chopra is now a married man! The actor tied the knot with Hitisha Cheranda on February 18 in a hush-hush ceremony in New Delhi. This has come as a shock and a pleasant surprise to the actor's fans. Nonetheless, we are more than happy for Gaurav!
Here's everything that you want to know about the new bride Hitisha Cheranda:
- Gaurav had kept the affair a complete secret, as he never shared even a single picture of his ladylove on any of his accounts, despite being very active on social media. However, they had made only a single public appearance together in 2016 when they came for the premiere of Akshay Kumar's Rustom.
- Gaurav has appeared in more than a dozen TV shows, but Hitisha doesn't belong to the showbiz industry. Unlike Gaurav's exes Mouni Roy and Narayani Shastri, she doesn't have any acting aspirations.
- Hitisha studied management from International Fashion Academy, Paris after completing her graduation from Lancaster University, UK.
- Hitisha is born and brought up in Bangalore and is reportedly working as a fashion consultant in Vogue, where she joined recently. Before this she worked as a fashion consultant with Christian Dior Couture.
- Hitisha's parents also had a love marriage – that too quite an adventurous one. They got married against everyone's wishes and thus, there were no problems when Hitisha wanted to go ahead for a love marriage. Her mother hails from Coorg while her father’s family is based out of Andhra Pradesh.
SpotboyE.com wishes the newlyweds a happy married life ahead.
P.S.: We are coming up with another big story on Gaurav Chopra, tonight. DON'T GO AWAY!
Image Source: facebook/hitishacheranda