A number of
Bollywood divas such as Ileana D’Cruz, Huma Qureshi, Athiya Shetty, Neha Dhupia
and Urmila Matondkar attended the Naaz Women Achiever Awards.
Zareen Khan stepped out last night to attend the screening of Vikram Bhatt’s 1921. The do also had Karan Kundra and Anusha Dandekar in attendance.
Furthermore, Indian Super League outfit Delhi Dynamos FC unveiled their new look home, away and third kit for ISL 2017. Club brand ambassador Jacqueline Fernandez, along with the entire team of Delhi Dynamos walked the ramp and was in her element.
Lastly, we also spotted Sonam Kapoor at the airport as she returned from Singapore.
Let’s take a look at who were the stunners and bummers of the day:
1. Ileana D’Cruz- BUMMER- The outfit’s silhouette and the cape do nothing to accentuate her curves.
Ileana D'Cruz Snapped At Naaz Women Achiever Awards
2. Urmila Matondkar – BUMMER – Only if a great smile could pull off a look.
Urmila Matondkar Snapped At Naaz Women Achiever Awards
3. Huma Qureshi –BUMMER- Huma opted for a floor-length anarkali and a floral dupatta for the Naaz Awards. We have seen her don such outfits a million times before. I guess, we’ve had enough.
Huma Qureshi Snapped At Naaz Women Achiever Awards
4. Jacqueline Fernandez – STUNNER – Jacqueline proves that simplicity will never go out of style.
Jacqueline Fernandez Snapped At The Event Of Indian Super League
5. Athiya Shetty – STUNNER – Athiya is slaying in this lehenga. Brownie points for minimal make-up and just a choker as accessory.
Athiya Shetty Snapped At Naaz Women Achiever Awards
6. Zareen Khan – STUNNER – While we weren’t floored by the choice of Zareen’s outfit, it works for a movie outing.
Zareen Khan At The Screening Of Her Film 1921
7. Sonam Kapoor – STUNNER – Sonam is often seen in comfortable attire while travelling and this one is no exception.
Sonam Kapoor Spotted At The Airport
Image Source: Manav Manglani