googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_HP_Desk_ATF_970X250_3', [970, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-1601114731009-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1601114731009-0'); });

Bigg Boss 14 POLL: Does Rahul Vaidya Have Whatever It Takes To Be The Winner Of The Show? Fan VERDICT Out

Bigg Boss 14 finale is just a few days away and we conducted a poll on social media asking if contestant Rahul Vaidya has it all to become the winner. Here's what the netizens have to say

12449 Reads |  

Bigg Boss 14 POLL: Does Rahul Vaidya Have Whatever It Takes To Be The Winner Of The Show? Fan VERDICT Out
Bigg Boss 14 finale is going to happen in two days. After almost four months, we'll be able to know who is the winner of the controversial show. Though unlike last season, the current season did not make much noise, it had its fair share of controversies, fights and more. In the top five are Rahul Vaidya, Rubina Dilaik, Aly Goni, Rakhi Sawant and Nikki Tamboli. All the contestants are pretty strong and it is very difficult to predict who will be the winner. Yet we conducted a poll asking netizens if Rahul Vaidya has whatever it takes to be the winner.

On Twitter, the poll conducted read, "Does Rahul Vaidya have whatever it takes to be declared the winner of Bigg Boss 14?" It generated a massive response with most of them saying 'Yes'. 71.8% votes went for yes while the remaining 28.2% people voted for a 'No'. Rahul Vaidya has been a part of Bigg Boss 14 since the beginning but he did take voluntary exit in between saying he is missing family. He then again entered the game and became an integral part of it. Rahul's friendship with Aly Goni and fights with Rubina Dilaik kept him in the news all the time.

One good thing that happened to Rahul Vaidya in Bigg Boss 14 house is that he proposed his lady love Disha Parmar. On Valentine's Day, she entered the house and accepted his marriage proposal. It was quite a romantic sight for audiences to witness. Rahul's one-liners too kept him in the news. But will he win the show? We'll only get to know on Sunday, February 21. (Also Read: Bigg Boss 14: Bharti Singh On Rubina Dilaik Getting Along With Rahul Vaidya Post Abhinav’s Exit: ‘Lag Raha Hai Pati-Patni Ye Hain Aur Abhinav Woh Hai’)

Image Source: Instagram/rahulvaidyarkv
window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({ mode: 'alternating-thumbnails-a', container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails', placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails', target_type: 'mix' });
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Mob_BTF_320X100_20', [[320, 50], [320, 100]], 'div-gpt-ad-1604159098848-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604159098848-0'); });
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Desk_BTF_728X90_19', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1604154536683-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604154536683-0'); });
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Mob_BTF_300X600_21', [300, 600], 'div-gpt-ad-1604159215104-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604159215104-0'); });
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Desk_BTF_728X90_20', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1604154707469-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604154707469-0'); });