Apart from the country being coloured in tricolour, they are also immersed in the festive revelry, Raksha Bandhan which is celebrated on August 15 this year. Rakshabandhan is a festival of love and care between brothers and sisters. The Hindu festival is generally celebrated on the Purnima or the full moon day of the Shravan or the Sawan month in the Hindu calendar. On this day, sisters tie rakhi to their brothers in exchange for the vow of eternal protection, love and care. And in exchange, the brother gives them gifts, and send lovely wishes to each other.
As the whole nation will be immersed in the brother-sisterly love, we have compiled a few quotes and messages, DPs that you can send to your siblings and celebrate the ever-lasting love. Scroll down for some love.
WhatsApp And Facebook Messages, Quotes:
1. After all brothers/sisters are like the pillar of strength.
2. No one understands you as your sibling do. They're your closet ally!
3. The warmth of love between brothers and sisters should remain life-long
4. Memories may fade but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away
5. In good times or bad, you will always find your sibling there by your side.
DP And Rakhi Images:
Raksha Bandhan eCards And Greetings:
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.