A few days back, SpotboyE.com told you that Neeru Randhawa, has taken her case against Armaan Kohli back. Kohli had beaten her black and blue on June 3 and the girl was admitted in Kokilaben Ambani Hospital with severe head injuries. The stylist, who reportedly has been paid Rs 1 Cr to cover the damages, wants to move on in life, leaving all bad memories behind.
While talking to DNA, Neeru stated that Armaan is now a closed chapter of her life and she’s planning to get Armaan’s tattoo removed, which she got inked when she was in love with him. She said, “That’s the first thing I’m going to do.”
Reportedly, Neeru will be shuttling between the city, Dubai and London as she plans to start her clothing line in the near future. She said, “You will hear more of me, but this time, for my work as I want to establish myself in the fashion industry.”
While talking to SpotboyE.com, Neeru had revealed why she withdrew her case. She had said, "I finished the matter because of 5 reasons:
1) I have got an apology letter from him, which I had demanded.
2) Armaan is paying me the loss of wages which I have incurred by sacrificing work when I was in a relationship with him for 3 years.
3) If Armaan harasses anybody physically and mentally like he did to me, he goes straight to jail without trial- as directed by the Court, today.
4) I will spend most of my time in London now, continuing with the case would have compelled me to travel to and fro very often.
5) Armaan's parents are very old and their life would have become miserable otherwise."
Added Neeru, "I think the whole outcome of the case should be an example for women who are in an abusive relationship that they need to raise their voice and not bother that log kya kahenge."