We haven't had a hardcore press conference since a long time. Many of them have even been facades. Let the forthcoming Nana Patekar one be one such. As such, the senior actor has proclaimed:"Camera mein aankhein milakar har baat ka jawab doonga". Lekin asli conference tab hoga aur maza tab aayega if Nana adheres to 10 rules. Currently, Nana is in Jaisalmer shooting for Sajid Khan's Housefull 4, produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
Just a quick recap on the on-going controversy for those who've come in late. Tanushree was asked of her Nana controversy on the sets of Horn OK Pleassss in an interview. When she spoke about it, one thing led to another- and it once again became the talk of town, this time in fact much more than it happened 10 years ago. For those who've come in late, the Nana Patekar-Tanushree Dutta controversy is the talk of the town. Tanushree has said that Nana sexually harassed her on the sets of Horn 'Ok' Pleassss. While Nana's lawyer has gone on record to say that they have sent a legal notice to Tanushree, the actress has vehemently denied receiving one. Last evening, she again spoke to SpotboyE.com EXCLUSIVELY on this, and even said that "police protection has been given to her." Prior to that, she had spoken on two occasions in the recent past. Just in case you missed them, click below:
Anyway, here are those 10 rules, err, golden rules, that we would request Nana to follow:
1. The conference does not have a moderator
2. The PR firm who manages the conference should not butt in, when any journalist is asking a question
3. The PR firm should not ask for the questionnaire list from any journalist
4. Journalist should not be debarred from asking any question pertaining to the Tanushree controversy
5. There should be no limit on the questions that a journalist can ask
6. Nana cannot say 'No Comments' to any question
7. Nana should take time out for one-on-interviews before/after the event
8. The questions should be restricted to only the Tanushree controversy
9. All reporters should ask Nana respectfully and Nana should not humiliate any reporter
10. Nana should not walk out from the conference, midway
The ball is now in Nana's court. We just hope he doesn't chicken out and his promised press conference does not become 'a promise that was meant to be broken'. Over to you, Nana.
Image Source:- Instagram/@iamtanushreeduttaofficial,siasatdaily