International Dog Day: Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli, Priyanka Chopra, Sidharth Malhotra And More Celebs Who Share A Warm Bond With Their Doggos
Today as people across the globe celebrate International Dog Day 2021, here’s looking at the Bollywood celebs who are inseparable from their four-legged buddies.
1. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are hardcore dog lovers. Parents to Dude, a Labrador, the couple has been vocal about their love for pets. The two stars have time and again extended their support for the welfare of these four-legged buddies in society. (Image Source: Instagram/anushkasharma)
2. Priyanka Chopra Jonas too is fond of pets. The diva owns three dogs who keep her company when she is at home. She is also often seen showering them with warm cuddles and love. Each of her pets has a social media page as well. PeeCee has named them Gino, Panda and Diana. (Image Source: Instagram/priyankachopra)
3. New member to this bandwagon is actor Varun Dhawan. The actor, after tying the knot with Natasha Dalal, welcomed a beagle to their family. The actor named him Joe and often shares videos and pictures of his funny antics (Image Source: Instagram/varundvn)
4. Sidharth Malhotra is also a pet parent to a boxer, named Oscar. Filmmaker Karan Johar on a comedy chat show revealed the actor is more affectionate to dogs than humans. (Image Source: Instagram/sidmalhotra)
5. Disha Patani is a mommy to four pets, and her pet dogs Bella and Goku, are all things cute. The actress rarely posts pictures of her pet pooches on her social media account. Take a look- (Image Source: Instagram/dishapatani)