Saumya further told us how it happened, “It was fire in the plug where mosquito repellent was put in the middle of the night, probably the liquid was over and it overheated. All of us are safe. MA got slight burn on her cheek as it was next to her bed. I and my nanny were trying to put the fire off so got minor burns in the palms. All safe. Thanks ”
Had fire in my house 😢, lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquit mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers infact buy n keep it at home now. pic.twitter.com/wpb5YiHqUP— Saumya Tandon (@saumyatandon) February 21, 2019
Yesterday, the actress was also in news for not succumbing to the Cobrapost sting operation, which unmasked more than 30 Bollywood celebrities, including names like Sonu Sood, Vivek Oberoi, Sunny Leone and many others.