VIRAL! Spider Nests In Woman’s Ear; Terrifying VIDEO Shows Spider Raising Colony Of Offsprings As She Complains Of ‘Buzzing Sound’ From Her Ear-WATCH
The 40-year-old woman from China visited the hospital for medical help after hearing constant buzzing noise in her right ear
Spiders, as it is, can be creepy for many people and some can’t even stand the sight of these arachnids. But, what if the spider has been unknowingly nesting in a human body? Well, the rather stomach-churning incident has become a reality.
A woman was left feeling squirmish when a doctor made a grim discovery in her ear. The 40-year-old woman from China visited the hospital for medical help after hearing constant buzzing noise in her right ear.
To her dismay, a doctor discovered a spider’s nest in her ear. A ghastly video was captured by a medical professional at Huidong County People's Hospital in Sichuan and it showed a doctor sending a camera probe down the patient's ear. ALSO READ | VIRAL! Spider Crawls Out Of Woman’s Ear Leaving Internet Shocked! Netizens Say, ‘New Fear Unlocked’!
Initially, the medic found what looks like an eardrum but soon realized it was a silky web. As he peels it away using a special tweezer, he finds a terrifying spider rushing out and attacking the probe.
He believed that the arachnid was nesting in the woman's ear while preparing to raise an army of its offspring while weaving a web.
The woman had come to the hospital with what at first seemed like a case of tinnitus. But the professional soon realised that the strange sounds and pain were coming from the spider in her ear.
Han Xinglong, the physician of the Department of Otolaryngology, informed the local media that, "The web made by this spider is very similar to the eardrum,” adding, “When the ear endoscope first entered, nothing abnormal was found. But when you look closely, there seems to be something moving underneath. I pushed aside the spider web, it was about to flee, but it was finally taken out smoothly," as reported by Daily Star.
Fortunately, the spider was not poisonous and she suffered only minor damage to her ear canal.
Meanwhile, the hospital has cautioned people from removing foreign objects by themselves, urging them to seek professional help when available due to the risk of causing further injury, reproted Daily Star.
They also reminded the patient to go to regular housekeeping and avoid piling rubbish at home as it could attract bugs and insects.
Image Source: Instagram