Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut- Who Turned On Maximum Heat?
Khushi Kapoor Reveals: Mom Sridevi Was Unhappy To See Her First Tattoo; She Thought It Had Something To Do With A Boy!
PM Narendra Modi Applauded For His Epic Reply To Kartik Aaryan’s “Losers’ Backfie”
Rakesh Roshan Battling Throat Cancer: Sussanne Khan, Tiger Shroff, Abhishek Bachchan Pray For Good Health
In June, we had told you how a deeply hurt Neeru Randhawa, who
wanted to close ex-boyfriend, Armaan Kohli’s chapter in her life, was planning
to get his name’s tattoo removed from her hand. And guess what? Neeru, who got
inked when she was in love with Armaan, has finally removed the tattoo.
The stylist took to Insta story and posted the picture captioning, “Tattoo out.... Free officially”
Tattoo Removal By Neeru Randhawa
After her break-up with Armaan Kohli, the stylish had said, “That’s the first thing I’m going to do.”
SpotboyE.com broke the story about Armaan Kohli beating up Neeru Randhawa black and blue on June 3 and the girl was admitted in Kokilaben Ambani Hospital with severe head injuries. The stylist, who reportedly has been paid Rs 1 Cr to cover the damages, had filed a case against Armaan but then took back the case.
Talking EXCLUSIVELY to SpotboyE.com, Neeru had said, "I finished the matter because of 5 reasons:
1) I have got an apology letter from him, which I had demanded
2) Armaan is paying me the loss of wages which I have incurred by sacrificing work when I was in a relationship with him for 3 years.
3) If Armaan harasses anybody physically and mentally like he did to me, he goes straight to jail without trial- as directed by the Court, today.
4) I will spend most of my time in London now, continuing with the case would have compelled me to travel to and fro very often.
5) Armaan's parents are very old and their life would have become miserable otherwise."
Armaan Kohli And Neeru Randhawa Pose For A Selfie
Added Neeru, "I think the whole outcome of the case should be an example for women who are in an abusive relationship that they need to raise their voice and not bother that log kya kahenge."
Image Source: instagram/neerurandhawa